Sonde HD-40 (40ft depth, 0.75"W)
Standard Sonde for locating out empty duct
Measures: 0.75" x 4"
Depth Range: 40ft non-metalic
Battery type: 1 x AAA alkaline battery
Connect to a Flexrod using a Spring Carrier
This is a self-contained, battery-operated sonde. It can be connected to a Flexrod for locating pipes and ducting using a Spring Carrier. It transmits on 8kHz. It can be normally located to a maximum depth of 40 feet.
The HD-40 has been designed to be more durable. This 8 KHz frequency DuraSonde transmitter is used to transmit in nonmetallic lines only. If you are locating around power lines this powerful highly efficient frequency will greatly reduce interference. This will not work in cast-iron but works great in all non-metallic pipe.
- Stainless steel head for durability
- Encased in a strong polycarbonate tube
- Non-metallic locating only
- Water tight
- Brass battery cap and 1 AAA alkaline battery included
- For easy use with a push rod or sewer machine check out our Spring Carriers or Dropcap
- Our Spring Carriers are recommended to help protect your transmitter