Detect conductive and non-conductive pipes and ducts
Rapidly Locate & Mark™ metallic and non-metallic utilities
As one of the most affordable GPR utility locating tools in the market today, the LMX100™ completes the locator’s toolbox, offering a more complete picture of the underground infrastructure. With a simple, easy-to-use interface it also offers the perfect balance of depth penetration and high resolution for accurate locating.
The LMX® family is a non-destructive Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) that can locate utilities that cannot be located using traditional methods (e.g. plastic pipes or utilities that contain broken tracer wires). Features include internal GPS, on-board Wi-Fi, a high resolution touch screen as well as the proprietary FrequenSee™ technology which selectively enhances small/shallow, medium size/depth, or large/deep targets, or even all at once, for easier viewing and detection.
LMX® has the advantage of detecting:
- Metallic and non-metallic utilities
- Utilities with broken tracer wires
- Undocumented utilities
- Trenches and disturbed soil often associated with utility burial
- Unexpected obstacles or buried structures such as old foundations that can cause problems for excavations or construction
Mini reports can be generated and delivered directly from the survey site by connecting to a Wi-Fi network or by using a cell phone as a hotspot. Data can also be exported to a USB memory stick.
Options for the LMX100 include:
- an external GPS, for higher positional accuracy
- the Enhancement package, which enables the user to slice through the exported depth data, export data to other formats and more, and
- for even more analysis, the Utility Suite software option that offers features such as processing and displaying grid data in alternative ways, and the ability to output data to 3D visualization software such as Voxler®
FrequenSee™ “3 Antennas in One”
FrequenSee™ selectively enhances small/shallow, medium size/depth, or large/deep targets, or even all, for easier viewing and detection. The proprietary FrequenSee™ technology exploits the wide bandwidth of the LMX100 antenna, and allows the user to select the low, medium or high part of the frequency spectrum to focus on the desired features. Systems incorporating FrequenSee are typically lighter and less bulky that competing multi-antenna alternatives.
By recording Grid Scans, users can view not only Line Views but also Depth Slices, greatly increasing the clarity of the collected data.
GPS and Map View
The LMX100 includes internal GPS as standard, enabling the unique Map View feature that allows the user to view the path travelled by the system, together with any on-screen markers made. Users looking for higher accuracy positioning data can opt for the LMX100’s external GPS, which also enables the generation of KMZ files. These files can be opened in Google™ Earth™, giving all the geographic position of where saved surveys were performed and the ability to view the screenshots that were taken.
Internal Wi-Fi and USB for data transfer
Mini projects, containing screenshots and a table with information about the collected data, can be emailed immediately to clients or colleagues using the on-board Wi-Fi, either via a nearby wireless network or the user’s smart phone in hotspot mode. Screenshot images, and data for Enhancement system users, can also be exported to a USB drive for transfer to a computer or archive system.
High resolution touch screen display
The high resolution Display Unit features touch screen operation, providing the user with the ability to draw arrows on the screen to highlight features of interest. Soil calibrations are simply done by dragging a Soil Cal Hyperbola to lie over a real hyperbola from the ground and matching the shape.
Enhancement upgrade option
The Enhancement option for the LMX100, which includes the EKKO_Project software suite aids in the storage, export, interpretation and presentation of the collected data by enabling the user to: organise data into projects for increased storage on the LMX100; slice through the exported depth data; generate PDF reports that include data images, screenshots and photos alongside text and your company logo and export data to other formats like CSV and SEG-Y.
Additional analysis software option
EKKO_Project, included within the LMX100 Enhancement option, and Utility Suite are both available for the LMX100. See “Software” for more details.
BASIC LMX100 KIT INCLUDES:
- 8.0"diagonal, high-visibility, sunlight-readable LCD color display with touchscreen
- internal GPS for geotagging screen captures
- built-in Wi-Fi, allowing you to send mini-reports from the field
- Sensor assembly
- data markers to highlight features on your data
- GPR sled with medium wheels
- USB for quick data transfer
- Rechargeable Lead acid battery with AC charger
- Hard carry case - Software
- 1 year warranty
UPGRADE TO LMX200 MODEL ADDS:
- Internal GPS for geotagging screen captures
- On-site report software with line and grid map views
ADDITONAL 1500 OPTIONS..
Topcon External GPS
ANHANCEMENT SYSTEM UPGRADE
The Enhancment system uses the EKKO Project software for data manaement, data integration and GPR data display.
- MapView grid lines and GPR lines collected with GPS
- Display GPR line and save them to graphic image files such as jpg, bmp, png - Slice up and down in dpeth view to reveal targets
- create impressive reports, add phots, text, and print as a PDF
UTILITY SUITE UPGRADE
EKKO Project software can be enhanced with the Utility Suite software for more advanced reporting.
- LineView module for modifying and displaying GPR lines
- SliceView module for modifying and displaying depth sclices from GPR grid data plotting them on Google Earth files
- Interpretation module for adding post, poluline, box and annotations to GPR lines in post-processing
Basic Kit Includes:
LMX100 or LMX200GPR Battery, AC Charger, Command Module, Cart, & 1 Year Warranty
* Additional Options
- Hard Flight Case with Wheels
- External GPS for LMX200 model
- External GPS and Enhancement Software for LMX200 model
- External GPS with Enhancement Software & Utility Suite Software for LMX200 model