The CST/berger Magna-Trak MT202 has all the features needed in a magnetic locator, ergonomically designed for complete one-handed operation so your other hand is free to use other equipment. Locate ferrous objects underground, underwater, or in snow; PK Nails, Iron Pipes, Valve Covers, Masonry Nails, Manhole Covers, Cast Iron Water Lines, Gas Lines, Surveyors Markers and More.
Object Depth. Depth Reception various on ground surface and mass of object.
- Small Masonry Nail: up to 6 inches
- Large Masonry Nail: up to 8 inches
- Valve Box: up to 8 feet
- Manhole Cover: up to 8 feet
- 5" Iron Pipe: up to 8 feet
- Large Iron Tank: up to 15 feet
Large LCD Display
- Digital readout and bar graph allow you to locate visually
- Used with audio tone allows for pinpoint accuracy, even in congested search areas
- Segmented battery level indicator means no power loss surprises
- Indicator cautions when detecting a power line
- Lets you block out interference from a magnetic disturbance (such as a nearby fence)
- Lets you adjust volume and sensitivity with the same hand that holds the locator
- No mechanical controls, membrane is sealed from dust and moisture
- Enhanced to produce a richer tone for easier locating.
- Lightweight (only 3 lbs.)
- Water-resistant housing permits use in the rain
- Ergonomic handle with textured grip
- Six "AA" 11/2 Volt Batteries, 100 hours of intermittent operation (with alkaline batteries), Approximately 2 lbs with batteries, 4' - 2 3/4" Length.
- Five year manufacturer's limited warranty